November 26, 2011

Tendulkar's Principles apply in investing - Consistency and discipline

"Dream Big and try consistently to get it" that's what the great Sachin Tendulkar says.And same thing applies to your financial goals too. I have a big dream to become a crorepati. And I am sure; you too must be nursing the same ambition.


Ok. Now that you and I have a dream we better get up and start working towards it. We have to figure out the shortest and the surest way to become a crorepati. A few ways, of course, are: 
  1. Winning a lottery
  2. Winning the KBC show
  3. Getting it in inheritance
  4. Saving and investing with a plan that can get you there
Unless I am really lucky or extra-ordinarily talented my chances of becoming rich are slim by the first three ways. The fourth way seems to me like something that we can do to achieve our goal.

  
I want to become a crorepati in 10 years

 Time is running out on you. Though 10 years is not a long duration, it is not too short either. So your dream can still be achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment